5 Of My Holy Grail Makeup Products
I know, it’s been done literally about a million times. But as a makeup lover who lives for the rush of joy she gets when purchasing a new beauty product, I had to do it. Bonus, you’ll find that all these products are cruelty-free! Animal cruelty is a biiiig no no for me, but we’ll get into that another time. And I’m only doing 5 products (so hard to choose), so you’ll know for sure that I think they're the bomb.
Here you have it, my 5 makeup products that I can’t live without (in no particular order) :
- Eminence Mineral Illuminator in Chai Berry Glow- this product is life changing. I use it as blush, but it sells as an illuminator that you can use all over your pretty little face. My makeup artist used it on me on the first season of Shades Of Blue, and I’ve loved it ever since. It’s such a beautiful lighter pink shade and a huge plus: it’s completely organic. Purchase it here: https://eminenceorganics.com/us/product/mineral-illuminator-chai-berry-glow-light-medium
- Blinc Ultrathin Liquid Eyeliner Pen- If you love a good winged eyeliner like myself, and you haven't tried this miraculous product, you are missing out big time my friend. It is the absolute tiniest brush on an eyeliner pen I’ve ever seen (hence ultrathin, duh.), which makes it incredibly easy to do a wicked winged liner. Get it here: http://www.blincinc.com/ca_en/eyeliner/ultra-thin-liquid-eyeliner-pen
- Colourpop Cosmetics Ultra Satin Lip in Echo Park- There are a lot of liquid lipsticks out there… But this one is my all time favorite color and formula AND its only 6 bucks (!!!). It isn't super drying like most mattes, but still has a semi-matte, non patchy finish. The color itself is universal and pretty, the perfect mid-tone pinky nude. Buy it here: https://colourpop.com/products/echo-park
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette- Yeah I know this is not that original, but I had to include it. The color range in this palette works SO WELL for my skin color and my brown eyes, especially the burnt oranges and rich pinks. It blends out like perfection and great color payoff. My go to palette. Splurge here: http://www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com/modern-renaissance-palette/ABH01-18170.html?cgid=makeup-eyes#start=1&cgid=makeup-eyes
- Malin and Goetz Mojito Lip Balm- It smells like a mojito- need I say more? If that isn't enough to sell you, then believe me when I say this balm works miracles to lock in moisture (especially in this cold ass winter), and also makes you feel like you're on a damn tropical holiday every time you apply it. Take one step closer to paradise here: https://www.malinandgoetz.com/face/mojito-lip-balm
BONUS PRODUCT: I lied, there’s actually six. I couldn't leave out BECCA’s beach tint in Watermelon. I feel like not too many people know about this particular product and I have NO clue why not. Firstly, it smells like straight up watermelon. Secondly, it doubles as a lip and cheek tint. Thirdly, it’s water resistant! Which is probably why its called beach tint. This perfect pink shade will compliment every skin tone whilst on vacay. Shop it here: https://www.beccacosmetics.com/shop/lips/beach-tint-407cc1.html
And there you have it! Six makeup products that I adore and will never abandon. If you liked this, let us know and maybeee we’ll do an accompanying vlog or a part two.